Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby's first photos!

I know I am way behind, but here are the first photos of our little one. I was barely 5 weeks (we thought I was 8 weeks) prego with the first picture. We had a couple of issues at first, and this is just the solidification saying yes, we were pregnant, and oh, there's only 1 baby! Woo Hoo!



They had us come back 2 weeks later to see if the baby was alive or not, and sure enough, there was a viable baby with a strong heart beat. It was such a relief to know nothing was wrong. Now, here we are 15 weeks pregnant and the baby is now about 4 inches long. It's amazing how much they grow from week to week. Here we went from a small blob to a bean. Crazy, huh? We're excited to find out what we're having at the end of June.

1 comments:

rachwheel said...

Congrats!!! I'm so ecstatic for you two. How wonderfully exciting. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy! Love ya.