Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a wonderful husband!

For Mother's Day this year, Jeff gave me my first present. In years past, we've gotten cards for each other, but we call it Wife's Day and Husband's Day. Now that we're pregnant, Jeff got me a present. I was not expecting it, and it was such a wonderful surprise. He gave me this Willow Tree angel. It's called Cherish: Awaiting a miracle. I love my husband, and I could never ask for a better companion. Thanks for the gift, Babe! I love you!

Now I've just got to figure out what to get him for Father's Day. Does anyone have any good ideas?

2 comments:

Lyndsie said...

Might be cheesy, but I can't wait to be pregnant so I can write my husband a letter from the baby telling him how excited my baby is to get Richard for a dad.

Janae said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited for you. You and Jeff are going to be great parents.