Wednesday, May 20, 2009

STS

I have this incurable (well for awhile, anyway) disease that I have rightfully named STS or Sudden Tear Syndrome. This disease has just attacked me since I've had a bun in the oven. It will just catch me off guard for a variety of reasons. It can be a commercial, a song, a movie or even a t.v show. The worst shows are the ones like Grey's Anatomy where it gets intense or "tender" and the music changes to sound all sad. If Jeff suspects an "episode" of STS coming on, he'll just look over at me, and more often than not, I'm crying. We were at Jeff's Grandma's house yesterday, and she was talking about the day she was on her misson and found out that Kirstyn, Jeff's sister, died. I lost all control! I got up and had to vacuum her house so I'd stop crying. It was the saddest story I've ever heard! So, watch out all you pregnant women! You may be the next victim of STS! On a positive note......it should be gone after 9 months or so! :)

1 comments:

Dan & Ashley said...

You are too funny! If it makes you feel any better, I cry at Grey's Anatomy almost every week and I am not even pregnant!

I am crazy busy right now but when I finish my MT course, I will call and you guys can come over for a BBQ or something.