Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Helpful tip

I don't know about anyone else out there, but I like candles. I love it when my house smells yummy and not stale. However, there is one problem......the wax. We've had a couple of "mishaps" with wax since we've been married. One candle was on a warmer and it would explode when the wax on top would melt. The other was one of the scentzy plug-in things. It got red wax all over the carpet. It does not come out . I have, however, found something that works. You put a paper bag over the wax, and then use an iron on top of the paper bag. It will soak up all the wax in the carpet. I had quite a big wax spot, but now it's gone. I was so proud of myself!

I've been cleaning my apartment because we've moved! Yes! We're so excited. We moved on July 24th (after the parade, of course!) It's a long story so I'll share it another time. We love our new house! It's beautiful, new, and it smells good!