Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dropsy syndrome

There is another syndrome you get when you're pregnant that I wasn't too aware of. It's called the dropsy syndrome. I suddenly have been cursed with butterfingers. No, not the yummy kind covered in chocolate (i want one now), but the kind where you're fingers don't stick to ANYTHING! I constantly drop things. Just yesterday I dropped my mascara wand, and what cute, dark spots now rest on my clothes and carpet! Just last week I dropped a bottle of cough syrup at work (not all my fault. Someone didn't put the lid on tight) and it spilled everywhere. It was all over me, the wall, the floor and the medication on the shelves. I spent forever cleaning it up. I drop pencils, spatulas, cooking spoons. You name it, I'll drop it! It gets really annoying, but the good news is it should suddenly leave me in about 5 months! Wahoo! I can't wait for that to be over.

0 comments: