Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer fun (part 2)

We went camping for a couple of night during the week of the 24th of July! It was fun, but oh so hot! We found a really great campground up in Midway! The squirrells were in abundance, and we were close to a restroom and shower. What more could I ask for? We went to Cascade Springs one day and Jeff (the awesomest photgrapher ever) got some good shots of the water! I love this picture of the springs. It's SO good!

We saw lots of these dudes flying around! Landon loved it!


Our family picture on the bridge. Landon was distracted by the running water! The second night was a thunder storm. I'm not a fan of thunder and lightning when I'm outside....ESPECIALLY when there is lightning and thunder!



We enjoyed our time at the springs. Can you tell?



Just one more!


This is the view on the way down the mountain!

Landon was exhausted from all of the fun so Jared S. gave him some Oakleys to play with! What was he thinking? Luckily, it put Landon to sleep and no injuries occured to the Oakleys!(whew!)

Jared and Amy bought Landon some cookies for a treat. You can tell he loves himself a good cookie! He rubbed it on the dirt, and in some ash, but he didn't care. It was good. It also gave me a good excuse to take a shower while camping... Landon was filthy, and I had to fix it!

We had to beat the heat with what we could find. Dear slurpee, why didn't we find you sooner?!

We went to the Park City Outlets the next day, and as you can see, Landon loved the "new" stroller for the day. He loves a good walk!


I know he'll kill me later for this one (if Jeff hasn't already), but I couldn't resist. We need to have girls. Look how cute they'd look with bows and flowers in their hair! Jeff didn't like it, Mom loved it, and Landon wasn't too sure of anything!

We went to seven peaks a couple of days later. Can you tell his nap schedule got all out of wack during the week. Landon managed to take a good one at the water park. It's about the only picture we took at 7 Peaks! I wasn't about to take any of me! It was fun to hang out with the family! I got fried on my back, but tan everywhere else. I'll take it!











1 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. Landon is sure a cutie! I am glad I am not the only one who plays dress up once in a while! Poor Heston gets it from me and Marlee!