Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Random pics and Landon's 1st b-day

Here's our little monster on Halloween Eve. Hey, at least he stayed nice and toasty!
I just loved how he was snuggling the puppy. Jeff gave that to me before his mission. Now Landon loves it!

Here are the birthday boys! We went out to eat on their actual birthday. It doesn't look like it, but they were both happy, I promise!

Here are just a few of the guests who attended the birthday party(there are many more pictures,but I had to narrow them down)....


Joan and my Mom. Joan is a close family friend.



Tyler and Tish



Justin, Susan , and Cooper

Nick and Kaylyn. I can't believe Nick is actually smiling! That's very unusual, but very ncie.



Great Grandpa and Grandma Curtis came clear from Logan.


Here he is enjoying all the new toys.



The food was great. 3 soups, homemade rolls, and veggies. Yummy! Oh, and cupcakes for dessert.



This is the monster cake that I made for Landon to eat!


He started with the frosting...........



found the cake inside and loved it...................

and tried to share it with his mommy!


The end result. I love this boy more and more each day. He makes us very happy, and we're lucky to have him in our family. Happy Birthday Bud!






3 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Happy Birthday Landon! What a cute boy you are. Sarah I love the cute little monster cake. Looks like you guys had a fun time.

Jeff and Sarah said...

Thanks Mindee! We had a great time. I'm stil baffled by how fast a year can fly by!

john and amber said...

Happy Birthday Landon! I can't believe he is already 1. Time flies with these kids. Love the b-day cake pics, so cute. And how fun to have his professional photos done in the fall leaves!