Friday, May 30, 2008

Good times!

I can't believe it's been 8 years since we graduated high school. Boy, how time flies! I went to the Spanish Fork High School Class of 2008 graduation to see my brother-in-law graduate, and so many memories came to my head. Ashley, do you remember our homecoming adventure? (I don't want to say too much to make me look like a fool :) ) I thought of all those silly things we used to do. I thought about dating in school, and how hard I thought it was. I am soooooo lucky I married my highschool sweetheart! We've been dating for almost 10 years. There were some good times in highschool, don't 'ya think? Congrats class of 2008!

2 comments:

Dan & Ashley said...

How could I ever forget our Homecoming adventure? Definitely one of the highlights of high school! We definitely had some good times. HIgh school was so fun, but I could have done without all the drama!

Ryan said...

There was drama in high school? I don't remember any! What are you guys even talking about?