Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jeff and I met during high school and have been unseperable ever since (minus a 2 year mission). Right after graduation, we went with his family on the Disney Cruise. It was great. We've now been married for 4 1/2 years (5 yrs in July) and love every minute of it. We can't believe it's been almost 10 years since we started dating. Boy, does time fly. One of our most favorite things we've done since marriage is our 11 day trip to Hawaii last April. We swam with sharks, saw whales and laid on the beach. It was great. Hopefully we'll be transeferred soon with Jeff's job( I have high hopes) He works as a sales manager, and I work as a pharmacy technician . We have a happy life. We don't have any kids yet, but maybe soon. Feel free to say hello. It will be good to talk to you all!

3 comments:

BJ said...

i am wondering how to list your name on the sfhs graduating class of 2000 blog. I don't recognize from picture. Please send me your maiden name and I will add you, right now you are just under sarah

Dan & Ashley said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Jeff and Sarah said...

My name was Sarah Peterson and my husband is Jeff Curtis. We both graduated in 2000